Our amenities and dining
The Four Oaks Hotel is set in a beautiful Victorian building fully equipped with modern features and facilities to help ensure your stay with us is both comfortable and relaxing.
Dining at the Four Oaks
Our comfortable and spacious restaurant offers amazing sea views and a great atmosphere. It offers a serene environment to relax whilst having your breakfast and evening meal.
All our food is fresh and sourced locally where possible. Our in-house chef and his team work tirelessly to create menus packed with classic British cuisine, with our own Four Oaks twist.
We are also more than happy to cater for any special dietary requirements that our guests may have, we will require prior notice in order to do this however.
- Our traditional ‘Famous Four Oaks’ British breakfast is served daily in the restaurant from 8.30am.
- Our 3-course dinner service is served from 6.00pm with the menu changing daily. Note If you are enjoying an evening at the theatre, we can serve your meal earlier (Please advise when booking)
The bar at the Four Oaks
Our in-house bar is a great place to enjoy a pre-dinner drink, or a quick nightcap after a busy day exploring the local area. We serve a variety of local and international spirits, beers, wines and liquors to accommodate all tastes and requirements
Other hotel amenities
- Disability access to the hotel is assisted by a level entry from the promenade, with no steps at the front door. You will also find a lift to all floors and easy access to facilities upon entering the hotel
- WiFi is available free of charge throughout the hotel
- Hotel reception is available between 7am - 11pm 7 days a week
- Ground Floor rooms available (Must be booked in advance)
- On-site parking (Must be booked in advance)
- Porterage service available
- On-site hotel evening entertainment available most nights
- Sea view rooms available at an additional charge at the time of booking